Indicator 82c-2, EC Class III approved
Precise weight and quantity indication in a rugged IP67 stainless steel enclosure with a large, easy-to-read LCD display with white backlight. For bench, stand or wall-mounted use. Includes all basic functions. Convenient entry of numeric values, such as tare, reference weights and customer numbers, via numeric pad.
2 serial ports for connecting a computer, printer, barcode reader, remote display, etc.
- Count function
- 3 user-assignable function keys
- Accumulate function with ten memories
- Automatic tare can be enabled
- 2 digital inputs/2 outputs
- USB, Ethernet, WiFi, Profibus, RS422, analogue output
- Tri-colour signalling device integrated in enclosure front
- Alibi memory device and battery-buffered clock
- 10 user-configurable weighing sequences and print layouts
- Electronic verification seal
- Integral switched-mode power supply
- Software modules for statistics, counting/order-picking systems, etc.
- Animal weighing program
Indicators 82bc-2/0371 with integral rechargeable battery
The 82b-2 and 82c-2 indicators can be supplied with an integral rechargeable battery as an optional feature. The battery is integrated in the indicator enclosure, permitting mains-independent portable use.
Retrofitting is not possible! The on-board rechargeable battery increases the overall height of the indicator by 43 mm; all optional extras, such as tripods, brackets, etc. can be used.
The battery permits mains-independent operation all day long. With the scale permanently in use, that equates to 16 hours. The battery is charged via the installed supply and fixed power cord, meaning the charger cable cannot be redeployed. Positive side effect: automatic battery operation is disabled in charge mode, which means the weighing instrument does not power off automatically if required.
0438/82B - Inputs/outputs
0438/82B Inputs/outputs - unconfigured with potential functions: switching/status feedback/keypad control - without cable (see 0436), on-board version. 2 inputs/1 output (external voltage supply required), activation via board-related enabling code. Bei 82b-2: Digital inputs/outputs on board, 2 inputs/1 output.