Indicator 83sigma, EC Class III approved
The 83sigma indicator comes in a watertight stainless steel enclosure (IP65) and is our compact all-rounder. Two independent weighing platforms with dedicated electronic verification seals can be connected. One hundred measurements per second deliver the weight in super-quick time and with maximum precision – also available as a triple-interval scale on request.
All the communications interfaces required for professional industrial use are on board:
- 2 digital inputs and 4 digital outputs
Six user-assignable function keys provide ample flexibility and quick and easy access to the most frequently used functions (favourites).
User programs for counting, order picking, filling and metering, switching and control, vehicle weighing, labelling and rapid static and dynamic weighing permit use in almost every field of application – pure power.
- Connection of 1 to 2 weighing platforms
- 2 RS-232/V24 serial ports
- USB device for PC connection
- Option for additional/other interfaces
- Connection of a precision scale via serial interface
- 6 user assignable function keys
- Standard print ticket option
- Standard print ticket edit option
- Tare, manual tare, tare memory (1000 memory locations)
- Count and accumulate function
- Switching function for up to 4 digital outputs/2 digital inputs
- Target weighing function - audio/visual display integrated in the enclosure
- Price labelling option
- Database function
- Weighbridge program option
- Legal-for-trade data memory with storage of up to 10 additional variables (alibi memory)
- Selection of 1-3 ranges per scale
- User programmable with RHEWA script language
- Data security on power outage
0388/M20 - Measuring cable gland enlarger M16 to M20 or M25 (from 4-8 mm cables to 10-15 mm or 13-18 mm)
0407/0 - Terminal unit for 2-4 load cells, IP67 stainless steel enclosure, without measurement cable
0407/1 - Terminal unit for 1 load cell, IP65 aluminium enclosure, pre-wired, with 5 m measurement cable, permanent connection
0407/2 - Terminal unit for 1 load cell, IP65 aluminium enclosure, pre-wired, with 5 m measurement cable, plug-in connection
0407/3 - Terminal unit for 2-4 load cells, IP67 stainless steel enclosure, pre-wired, with 5 m measurement cable, permanent connection
0407/4 - Terminal unit for 2-4 load cells, IP67 stainless steel enclosure, pre-wired, with 5 m measuring cable, plug-in connection
0438/84 - Inputs/outputs with the functions - switching/status feedback/keypad control/function launch - without cable (see 0436), plug-in card with 8 digital outputs and inputs, max. 5 plug-in cards
0463/3 - Relay box with 3 contacts including mains adapter for voltage supply to indicator inputs/outputs
The radio barcode scanner 0286/2 offers reliable entry of all manner of weighing data, such as gross, tare, reference weight and customer number. This is, of course, subject to the availability of a barcode with the corresponding information.
The 30m max. range means scanning can take place straight from the pallet or box etc. and need not be done near the indicator - saving you both time and money.